THE RESTAURANT IS COMMITTED
IN A CSR APPROACH
Corporate Social Responsibility is today a major issue both socially and environmentally. Rosmadec Le Moulin is part of this approach by setting up various actions or projects in the organization of the restaurant.
REDUCE OUR ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT
- Reducing the carbon footprint by sourcing from local producers.
- Use of an electric vehicle without a license for local trips.
- Selective sorting of waste and reduction of plastic packaging.
- Use of water bottles for the team to replace plastic bottles.
- Filtered water and carbonated water on site available in the customer room.
- Preferred use of eco-responsible cleaning products.
- Creation of a vegetable garden for the restaurant and cultivation of aromatic herbs.
- Development of the garden for the floral decoration of the restaurant.
- Reduction of waste and soon to be composted in the kitchen.
TRAIN AND TRANSMIT
- The Rosmadec Le Moulin team is made up of 20 people in 2020.
- Welcoming interns.
- Continuing professional training process.
- Apprentice training in the hotel and restaurant industry: cooking and dining room service.
- Sébastien Martinez and the management team aim to make the restaurant a benchmark in terms of professional training, and even to create an in-house cooking school in the years to come. li>