THE RESTAURANT IS COMMITTED
IN A CSR APPROACH
Corporate Social Responsibility is today a major issue both socially and environmentally. Rosmadec Le Moulin is part of this approach by setting up various actions or projects in the organization of the restaurant.
- Reducing the carbon footprint by sourcing from local producers.
- Use of an electric vehicle without a license for local trips.
- Selective sorting of waste and reduction of plastic packaging.
- Use of water bottles for the team to replace plastic bottles.
- Filtered water and carbonated water on site available in the customer room.
- Preferred use of eco-responsible cleaning products.
- Creation of a vegetable garden for the restaurant and cultivation of aromatic herbs.
- Development of the garden for the floral decoration of the restaurant.
- Reduction of waste and soon to be composted in the kitchen.
- The Rosmadec Le Moulin team is made up of 20 people in 2020.
- Welcoming interns.
- Continuing professional training process.
- Apprentice training in the hotel and restaurant industry: cooking and dining room service.
- Sébastien Martinez and the management team aim to make the restaurant a benchmark in terms of professional training, and even to create an in-house cooking school in the years to come. li>